Consumables (such as teas) are great means of support providing increased
stats to give you an advantage in Assassins Grid such as combat or resource gathering.
Each tea provides a unique buff when you consume it:
- Midnight Tea: Increase accuracy regen by 2 every 5 seconds
- Mystery Tea: Picks a random amount of health regen, energy regen or gathering speed.
- Spicy Nicey Tea: Increase energy regen by 20 every 5 seconds
- Sour Power Tea: Increase health regen by 20 every 5 seconds
- Golden Luck Tea: Reduces gathering speed by 1 minute, diminishes speed reduction each gathering use.
To use a tea:
- Right-click -> Wear the specific tea cup. If you do not have any tea cups, you can pick up a
FREE Consumables Package
- Wait a few moments while the tea cup gets the total number of teas you have in your inventory. The tea buff will apply when this is finished.
To get a new tea buff, detach the tea cup from your hand and re-wear it.
Advanced Tonic HUD
The tonic HUD provides instant health boost along with a limited time regeneration (which stacks with teas also) for those critical times
when you need an edge in combat. Tonic is very helpful if you are running low on a particular attribute such as Health, Energy or Accuracy.
It will not only boost it by a set amount but also apply a regeneration for up to 2 minutes on that attribute.
The amount of boost provided can be seen by visiting Advanced Tonic HUD
There is a basic version available for free in Nu Karne.